Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a horrible wrapping blog.

just so you know, i'm the worst present wrapper in the history of ever.

they look really nice from far away.

basically, i am either a too much paper or too little paper person.  so present wrapped by me have either patches covering the parts that my too-small sheet of wrapping paper didn't cover or big bulges where i had way to much paper but couldn't be bothered to cut it off.  only two this year have holes in them that i poked by accident with my own nails, so they have tape covering the holes.  D:

i was discussing my wrapping problems with chris and about how mandy was sitting on the couch making fun of my skills, and he told me to tell her that i wrapped them with love.

conveniently enough, i DID tell mandy i wrapped them with love, but apparently love is not enough to make up for these horribly wrapped packages.

so, my wrapping excuses are:  1. wrapped with love (which mandy doesn't believe) and 2. you're going to rip it off anyway, and i doubt you're going to check for paper patch jobs and extra tape beforehand.  so ha.

in other news, christmas cards!

this one came with pictures of adorable babies and sooper
awesome people.

this is the first card ever that is to me and chris!  it excites me!
our first joint christmas card!!

i also got a card from bethany and tommy, but i didn't get a picture of it before mom taped it to our christmas card wall.  D:

so yeah.  i haven't even taken a shower yet.  i should do that soon.  but first have wrap some more presents HORRIBLY.

peace.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my....those babies are super cute ad those people do look pretty awesome. You iz one lucky lady, Tifferooni.

    Also-I epic fail at gift wrapping too!!! I get annoyed with it all and just say F IT and throw a bunch of tape on it and call it good. Hahaha. The kids don't care. They know presents are usually toys!! Tell Mandy to hush up and just love the present itself. Haha.
    Lurve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, she still had me wrap all her presents so my wrapping skills can't be all that bad! :D

    ReplyDelete