Friday, December 31, 2010

another weird dream blog.

so this morning, i had a dream in which i was surrounded by all of my family, chris, and all of his family, and all of them were telling me that i was pregnant and should be going into labor at any minute.

i didn't really believe them, i certainly didn't *feel* pregnant.  i even poked my own belly and was like, 'nope, don't feel a baby.'

but they were trying to get me ready, and i went in my room and it was filled with a bunch of diapers.  work called me and wanted me to come in, and i was like 'apparantly going into labor, i'd have asked for maternity leave but i wasn't sure i was prengant.'

people are trying to take my to the hospital.  i'm calling chris trying to find him.  he finally comes outside and decides to play bumper cars with the his truck and the truck i'm sitting in, pregnant, and also with a bunch of other people.  so i throw the parking brake on so he can't bump us.  like that was going to help.  D:

finally, everybody leaves except for mom and dad.  i question my status further, since if i really was pregnant and in labor chris would not have left.  i ask my parents to take me to the hospital so i can figure this all out, and they tell me to wait until i go into full labor and they'd take me.

and i was like, 'fine, i'll walk.'  so i started walking to the hospital.  then i started jogging to the hospital, thinking if i really was pregnant all the moving would force the baby out and somebody would take me to the hospital.  and if no baby came out, i was still going to the hospital to find out why everybody was crazy.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment