Wednesday, June 30, 2010

waitin'.

bloggin' on my dude's laptop. it's much easier to blog when all the keys work. :D

right now chris is fryin' mandy some corn. you heard right. all of a sudden mandy wanted some of chris's delicious fried corn, and chris was just like 'alright' even though it's midnight. but mandy's corn craving might be related to her tasty blue booze. ya never know.

i'm also currently enjoying a nice cherry rum beverage. tasty.


been hanging out with the fam and the dude. been celebrating and lovin' chris cuz he got an awesome job! well, maybe not awesome to you, but i think it's awesome! i'll miss my awesome dude on days he's working, but with the extra income we'll be able to do a lot more fun stuff together. love my dude. :3

hmm. i don't know really why i'm bloggin'. i mainly wanted to tell you about the corn, cuz it was funny to me.

OH WAIT, also mandy was telling me a story yesterday about how someone mistook me for her while i was out with chris, so she said we can't make out in public. i suggested to chris that we *do* make out in lots of public places so that mandy looks like a ho bag. ah, that would bring me such joy, but would be really mean of me. but would be so funny and you know it.

(don't worry mandy, won't do that, still love you. even though you didn't take me shopping or invite me in the pool. bitch.)

about to watch the crazies with mandy and soni (and possibly chris, but he'll be on this laptop ignoring it while i cling in terror), so i need to finish this drink so i'm slightly less terrified. i'm a baby when it comes to scary movies, but i sit through them just because i want to know what happens. just like with scary video games, can't play them but still wanna know what happens.

("soni: i need to eat some freakin' corn right now.")

gonna go get me some corn.

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment