Monday, June 28, 2010

more blog stuffage!

finished amber's blog! i'm really glad she likes it! i just kinda took a theme and ran with it, and i'm glad she let me do that, i got to make a lot of things and just play around. it may not seem like much to anybody else, but it's a lot of good experience for me. i'm proud that i could design graphics that somebody liked and i that i was able to work with a friend to create a page that they liked. i love it.

still messin' with mandy's blog. she hasn't actually blogged yet though so i can see what a post would look like in what i'm making (hint hint to mandy to blog), though she did go through and put other stuff on it, it gives me ideas. oh the ideas it gives me!

it makes me want to do more to my blog now! but i've already made promises to other people for blogs, so mine can wait a little bit.

in not blog news, last night i couldn't sleep because i was scared of ticks. yes. ticks. the little bugs that attach to you and suck you dry like buggy vampires. victor (my kitty :3), somehow snuck in last night. and he was just so pitiful i couldn't bring myself to throw him back out. so i was gonna let him sleep with me.

so he's being all snuggly and meow-y and wantin' some love, so i'm pettin' him and pettin' him and then up by his head i feel something that doesn't belong. i immediately know what it is, fly out of bed and grab my tweezers so i can remove it. and this thing must have been suckin' on him for a long time. if it did it much longer i'm sure it would have exploded.

if you see a normal sized tick before it starts suckin', it's flat and very dark brown. this thing was like an inflated dime, like if you attached a tiny air pump to a dime and made it puff up like a mentos (i understand my analogy). and it was so big it was this weird gray color, like there wasn't enough brown to cover it anymore. so i got my tweezers and grabbed it, trying not to actually puncture it because i didn't want to see it's guts and i flushed him down the toilet. it was gross. and after that victor's pitifulness was not enough to make me keep him inside. i was too scared to feel more ticks. i do need to find him tomorrow and clean him up though. this kitty was not built to live outside, so he just looks dirty and sad. D:

bleh just thinking about that tick. it was so gross! and it was full of my kitty's blood! how dare it!? i should have squished him with my tweezers!

oh well. i'll have my revenge on all the ticks nommin' on my kitty. you just wait and see.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment