Sunday, June 27, 2010

more blogs!

still workin' on blog stuff for people! still having fun, though it frustrates me when i'm trying to do something and can't get it to work. sigh. added sara's blog to my to-do list, so i should have something to occupy me until class starts again. :B

missed a trip to waverly hills. sad face. i geek out over that place, i know like everything about it and i love to walk around that building. there was an open spot for me too, but got off work about 20 minutes too late. i cry. D: still got to listen to the stories anyway, and mandy even got poked by a ghost! oh noes! ghost poke!

all this mountain dew is making my teeth hurt. that probably means i should go to the dentist. but dentists want money to look at your teeth, they don't just do it because of their love of teeth. so also sad face.

i'm only blogging because i'm bored. was gonna try to wait up for my dude to call back, but he was calling from cincinatti from a super cool con that i didn't get to go to, so who knows when that will be. oh wells. he'll just have to expect fjka;ljfkda; when he calls me back. :P

peace.

2 comments:

  1. i totally posted this on the wrong blog. . .oh wells. you get my point. . .

    ReplyDelete