Saturday, June 26, 2010

long day.

not to much to report. currently stuck in my bedroom with a bad dog that is whining to get out. if i leave he tries to escape. if i manage to make it out i have to practically kick him in his head to get back in because he's smart enough to stand behind the door.

i don't know what was up with work today. we didn't seem super busy for a friday (fridays make people crave pizza, i don't know why), but man was everything going wrong. i actually got two orders in wrong today, had them for carryout instead of delivery. i caught one and changed it and got it out, the person didn't even notice. the second one sat there for a few hours before they called back all like 'hey, i ordered pizza like two hours ago'. oh well. it happens. it only bothers me when people are bitchy about it like they've never made a mistake in their lives. but they were super cool about it, in an 'it happens' kinda way. or else one of them has worked in fast food before.

but just got to survive the rest of the weekend then off for two days! yay! i'm gonna do so much crocheting. i'll finish this blanket by the time i'm 30. i guarantee it. i need to take a picture of my blanket so everyone can see it's purple/teal-y awesomeness. i forget to crochet on this blanket for months at a time though, that's why i'm predicting 30 as it's finishing point.

i'm also itching to paint for no apparent reason. i have a board in my room that i painted in cool stripes about this time last year, but could never think of a design to put on it. i have one now, but it's a secret. :P

sad cuz my dude's going to a convention without me tomorrow. i wanted to go real bad, and my dude wanted me to go real bad but i've just been asking for so many days off with my family in town that i felt bad for trying to get that day, too. and i'm totally broke anyway. i need to start saving for gen con in august. i'm hoping i can at least get my badge out of my next paycheck, but we'll see. last year when i went i had zero spending money and still had a great time, so if i can save just a little bit maybe this year i can upgrade to super great. :D

since this blog was boring, i'll leave you this picture of some mints i saw at ear x-tacy.


also look at my awesome orange nail polish. you know you love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment