Friday, June 25, 2010

yesterday.

shopping with the fam and my dude, always a good time. had some tasty buffalo wild wings, shopped at the huge rich-people wal-mart, and all around had a good time.

my *favorite* part of the day, though, was actually when we got home.

we got up super early, me and chris got up at like, 7:30ish. so when we got home at 8:30ish pm, we were super sleepy. we decided to nap. fine by me. i like to nap with my dude.

so we were all cuddly cozy, chris practically passed out when he hit the bed so i had a nice stationary chris-pillow to lounge on. and i drifted in and out of sleep for about half an hour. it was pretty nice.

until i start hearing some mumbling. now, chris does occasionally talk in his sleep, especially when he's really tired. so i just brush it off and go back to dozing.

about five minutes later i'm rudely awakened by being thrown off my mumbling chris-pillow BY my mumbling chris-pillow.

tiff: *rolls over* are you talking?
chris: *sleep mumbling*
tiff: are you sleeping and talking?
chris: *sleep mumbling*
tiff: you're sleeping and talking. that's okay. *rolls over and goes back to sleep*

it's a fun story to tell, since my chris-pillow doesn't remember any of this at all, especially the part where he threw me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment