Saturday, July 31, 2010

sad no music blog.

i miss my iPod so much! all of my music! ALL OF IT. eaten by an old piece of technology.

look at this thing. they don't even make these anymore. D: this may as well be an iPod dinosaur. somebody's gonna find a fossil of my little iPod mini like a thousand years from now and be like 'oh, wow! a primitive iPod! i'm gonna sell this to the museum!' and they'll walk off with their iPod robot man-servants that also happen to play all of their favorite music.

sad face.

my only spot of happy at the moment is that gen con is almost here! it's so close that i can almost smell the sweaty nerds! i can't wait!! i hope the tardis is gonna be there again, i have to take lots of pictures with it so mandy can be jealous. hee hee hee. i am an evil tiffers. :P

i guess that's about it. random bored-without-my-iPod blog.

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment