Thursday, July 8, 2010

just bloggin'.

oh blog, kinda missin' the noise and chaos that family brings. had to say bye this morning after only about 3 hours of sleep. D:

spent most of the night awake, then at walmart, then hair coloring, then awake and then finally asleep at about 6 am. up at about 9:30 to wish everybody a safe trip and to make sure they didn't forget bubba. back to sleep until about 11-ish when my dude called me on his break (cuz he loves me :B), back to sleep, up at about 1:30 pm, in time to put *new* color on my hair and talk to my dude for a few mins again at about 2. then work. then nap. then macaroni. then blah.

wasn't that an interesting day!? i know you think it was.

i'm so excited because i got the weekend off! spending friday getting my new comforter stuffs for my room (i'm oddly really excited about that) and then off to buffalo wild wings for transformers/comic book trivia with my dude! it's a nerd date! i'm so excited! eeeee! then saturday off with chris to watch him judge a tournament, kinda like a nerd date except for the part where i fall asleep, which is what usually happens. :P

still gotta get through work tomorrow, but since my dude is pickin' me up it shouldn't be so bad. i can't wait to hear about all his bakery adventures and snuggle him for being all good and goin' to work. :B eeeeee, just in such a good mood now! i know such awesomeness is coming up!

also, burn updates: everybody is totally fine. just a little ouchy. nobody smells like smoke anymore and everything is healing up nicely. we'll probably never see real fireworks ever again though. or at least not until bug is 18. according to my aunt deb, anyway.

well that's really all i got to blog. just felt like updating.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment