Friday, July 2, 2010

more dreams.

so i slept all late because of this dream i was having. and it was one of those dreams where you wake up in your dreams and things are similar to the way the should be but totally aren't.

first, a tiny back story. i for real woke up at about noon because chris called me on his break at work. i had every intention of getting up, but fell asleep again. D:

so in my dream, i woke up because chris had just showed up in my room. dream logic made this totally normal, like i'd been waiting for him the whole time. i'm sitting at my desk talking to him about his first day at work and i happen to look over at my bed and there's some other dude half sleeping in. dream logic kicks in again, and i'm like 'so you brought this dude with you, who is he?' and he explains he's one of the guys he works with. fair enough. the guy introduces himself, shakes my hand and then decides we're close enough that he should hug me and i am slightly terrified when he doesn't immediately let go and look to chris for help, but he is also slightly taken aback by the action. the other guy does let go finally though and the dream continues.

i follow both of them out to the laundry room where we have a fridge that has all our drinks in it. they both load up on sodas because they have to go back to work. also fair. so it was really just a normal-ish kinda weird dream up to this point.

i turn around and our dog has a tiny faux hawk. this strikes me as odd. i pick him up and show him to chris, all like 'look at his little mohawk!' only for chris to argue that it's not a mohawk or somebody would have shaved the rest of the dog. turn around and mandy is there, so i question her about it. she says that she did it and that it had been purple but it must have faded.

walk back to my room and chris is sitting at my desk with a dog on a leash that i don't recognize. and i'm like 'wtf whose dog is this?' and chris doesn't know, but it was on a leash so he assumed it belong here. we take the dog out of my room and pass soni with the kids in bug's room. she tells me that my aunt deb is on a new allergy medication, so they brought in this dog to see if it was working. also deb wanted to have a water balloon fight and an easter egg hunt with the kids to see if this medication was working.

and then i woke up.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment