Friday, July 23, 2010

oh blog.

i'm actually pretty sure i've had some awesome times since the last time i blogged, but i can't remember! i really need to blog these things while they're fresh in my memory.

me and my face are having an awful time lately though. first of all, i have these nice areas of melasma on the sides of my face. it looks like i have a funky tan line, but it's actually a build-up of melanin caused by the extra hormones that i'm making because of my birth control plus sun exposure. so after the first time in a really long time that i decided being outside in the summer was a good idea i have to lock myself back up in my room. D:

also, i decided that i should try to remember to wash my face before i go to bed. wake up the next morning with a horrible rash that i can only assume came from my twenty dpllar neutrogena set. D:

spend all of yesterday rearranging my room so that i could have an awesome poofy armchair only too find out that this awesome poofy armchair is WAY TO BIG for my room. had to sacrifice a small bookshelf and a set of storage drawers. the drawers, however, still have a lot of stuff in them that i need, so i have to find a way to get them back in. in better news, this chair is a much more comfortable place to laptop from. it makes writing long boring essays more comfortable (but sadly not any more fun).

speaking of boring essays, history and analysis of design is just as boring as it sounds. but then again i find no joy in any course that has the work history in the title. i understand that you should know the history of something you want to do as a career, but OMG is it boring. luckily now that i have my info, this essay will be pretty easy, but still not any fun.

after finishing this essay i have about a billion picture frames i have to get back up somewhere on the wall. don't know quite where yet, but dammit they are getting off my floor.

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment