Saturday, May 14, 2011

two am blog.

it's two am, as the title suggests.

i got so much of nothing done today because i forgot that history classes require 40 pages of reading from something really boring. . .taking history of art of early civilizations.  doesn't that sound neat?

no.  it sounds like cleaning and homework ate up my day so i'm trying to catch up now.  chris has to be to work at 8 am, so he's already asleep.  i decided while he was asleep and i was still all awake i'd do the things i didn't get to do earlier.  

i polished my toes.  they look awful, so i have to redo them tomorrow.

i worked on finishing bug's moko kitty for her birthday on sunday.  the leg i got halfway done crocheting is way too small and i don't know why.  so i'll have to redo it tomorrow.

all of these things would be easier to redo if the doctor didn't decide to shove his claw underneath my nail sideways.  it's still thumping and it has a big pink hello kitty band-aid on it.  it's also my bird flipping finger, and when chris came through the door i was yelling at the doctor.  he was running from me, but i found him in the kitchen and yelled 'you better run you little fucker!' all while waving around my bloody bird flipping finger.

i'm sure you can imagine chris lol-ing it up.

later i found the doctor and apologized for calling him a little fucker and for smacking him in the head while trying to dislodge his claw from my finger.  

the point is crocheting and polishing and doing anything with my dominant hand (even typing this blog) makes my finger thump.  it's just a kitty wound, so hopefully it will feel better tomorrow.

sigh.

so that's been my day.  

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment