Thursday, March 15, 2012

spring cleaning photos blog.

went on a magical cleaning adventure!  

in my closet mainly!

cleaned out the dreaded dresser.  throwing away old socks and undies and stuff.  making sure all the socks had a match.  got goodwill stuff together.  good times.  

have some photos.

goodwill stuff!  that means i can go in and buy new
cool  thrift clothes to replace them!  :D

the mend basket.

a note on the mend basket that i can't fit in the caption.  i don't know how to mend these things.  these things will probably never be mended.  there's a bunch of my favorite socks, a curtain that had it's hem ripped out in the washing machine so i can't hang it back up till it's fixed, a pair of chris's pants that he has total faith that i can fix but i don't think i can fix them and after this photo i added two t-shirts that have little annoying holes in them that i thought i could just sew up but i haven't.  this is where i throw things that i want to fix but may never be fixed. . .

my valentine's dress.

this is my anniversary dress.  i got it at forever 21, it's awesome.  i went to was it and the tag tells me not to, but i am far to lazy and poor to dry clean it.  i wonder if i can just wash it really gently and then hang dry it like i do my bras and stuff (i actually throw my bras in a pillow case so they don't get all bent up).  till i get brave enough it will hang on my dead treadmill.

nicely folded sleepy shirts.

this is my drawer of shirts designated solely for sleeping.  that is code for 'shirts that i love to much to give up but that don't fit anymore for actual wearing purposes'.  it's mainly concert tees and other random t-shirts that are just too giant.  there's also a few that my mom gave me, and i do have a slight hoarding instinct for things my mom gives me (unless she specifically says to get rid of them if i don't want them because that's what she would do).  i think i've mentioned this before, but when i was little i didn't like to give the lunch lady the check to pay for my lunch for the week because my mom gave it to me.  so yeah, i sleep in them though, so it's okay.

and that's my day in photos.  riveting, isn't it?

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment