Friday, March 16, 2012

easter stuffs blog!

so i freakin' love easter.  especially decorating for easter!

for those of you who don't know, i moved out of my parents house around this time last year, and the first time i went back (which was only a week later) my mom had packed me some of her easter decorations that she didn't use anymore so that i would be able to decorate my own little space for easter.  

decorating has become one of my favorite things to do!  since i don't have a whole lot of room i have a few designated areas that i reuse for decorating (there the same spots i used for christmas), i just take down the usual stuff (a whole bunch of owls!) and put up the nice holiday things.  it's a nice little system for my small collection of decorations.

so here's a look at my lovely hand-me-down easter house!

a handmade easter wreath from my mommy.

this is my stuffed animal stool.  for christmas it's a bear,
for easter it's this big sheep i got from my mommy.

more sheep from various locations, a cadbury bunny that
makes bunny sounds and bunch of little knick knacks my
mom has had forever!

another mommy wreath.

close up of the sheep.  the black on is from chris, the white one from
my mum.

so many bunnies in my little bunny village!

along with some of my cute owls.

my cute owls live with the bunnies in the bunny village.

love this little vase, wish i had something to put in it!

a bunny dish.

bug gave me those little owls.  they can't go in the shop but it's
all good.  giant owl mom and pop guardians.

chick in egg banner.

floppy easter hat banner (she looks like an old lady bunny
and i love it!)

my mommy made this for me this year!  it's full of easter
candy (not for eating, though)!

one more homemade mommy wreath.

a cupcake stand and a bunny in pants.  this stand has never
had cupcakes, usually it has oranges on it!

it's a little mismatched and funky, but i love it!  maybe i'll get some new easter stuff this year to fill it up some more!

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment