Monday, March 7, 2011

a settling blog.

i know it's been a while, bloggy.  but a lot has been going on!

first and foremost, as i'm sure you read, i finally moved in with my fiance.  it's more awesome than i could have imagined.  the house is great, the neighborhood is really quiet and friendly, there's a goodwill right down the street!  just so much awesome!  and after two years of chris just coming and going and me being sad when he leaves, i finally know that whenever he leaves he's coming right back here when he's done.  :D

i had a hard couple of days right before the move, because i was moving out of my parents house.  and i was really down and really randomly cry-y and all that.  i do love them and i do miss them, but i think they're happy for me to be out on my own.  plus chris will take me there pretty much whenever i want.  gonna go spend a day with them tomorrow actually (after my no-baby shot appointment).  :D

the place is still a little messy.  we can only have one garbage can for trash pick-up, so i couldn't just fill it with all my newspaper and packing boxes or else there wouldn't be room for actual gross trash, so there's a lot of empty boxes and an equal amount of boxes filled with moving trash.  the last big thing left for the room is the entertainment center and the t.v.  turns out the new t.v. was indeed too big for mine, but luckily there is a spare in the extra bedroom that's in really good condition and has a lot of shelves, so it will work nicely in the room and fit all the crap i have that i haven't found a place for yet.

it's supposed to be warming up soon, and hopefully chris can take me driving.  i'm really close to getting my licence, my only concerns right now are that i don't know the area and i never got to parallel parking.  hopefully i can get those conquered and get my licence, it would just be so much easier when i go job hunting.

speaking of sitting around and not having a job, i've been playing house wife lately, which is more amusing than it sounds.  doing dishes is like my quiet time.  i've been hanging curtains and rearranging furniture and making the place a little less manly, though i feel phil is not a fan of my big eyed owl collection.  :P

so that's about it for now.  gotta run around the house and find something to clean.  like that stinky good will chair.  i will febreeze it until it smells no more.  i will conquer this chair, i swear it!!

peace.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. yay house wifey tiffers!! <3
    And dude, I need to go to the dmv to renew my license. I am scared i'm going to fail. :(

    ReplyDelete