Friday, February 25, 2011

an excited blog!

it's getting so close!

moving day is tuesday!  i still have so much to do!  i have a little more stuff to pack, i need to do laundry, hang laundry, get my spring clothes out of the shed so i can wash those and hang them.  i have to sort through the stuff under my bed and pack it up too and blah blah blah. . .

i've gotten some new house stuff to go with the other house stuff that chris and i have been hoarding forever.  got a new little end table to match the room, chris bought some more curtains (two windows in the room instead of just one!), some cute storage bins, a million matching hangers (all from dollar tree, whoop whoop!), all sorts of stuff!  i'm excited to make my little home.  :D

i still have my moments of sad though.  i love my family and i'll miss us all being in the same house, but i am engaged and that's a little hard when you don't live together.  i miss him so much when he's gone, i mean, i agreed to spend my life with him so i like to have him around!  once or twice a week doesn't exactly cut it.  D:

but i'm getting more and more excited to just start something new.  

in other news, have some cute.


craig spent the entirety of a thunderstorm on my legs staring at the door like the thunder was gonna come in.

also, look at my cool pajama pants.  they're cool.  :P

in other other news, have you been reading my weight watchers blog!?  i'm lost six whole pounds!  i'm still behind mom and mandy, though, and i think my birth control has something to do with it.  they told me i'd probably gain weight and i figure it's stubborn fat that doesn't want to leave.  i eat my points and i get on the treadmill everyday, as long as i lose a pound or two a week i'll be doing just fine.  

i'm sad i can't share some more cool pictures with you, apparently my camera is too ancient for any of the computers in the house, the memory card doesn't fit in any of them!  i know i can them on chris' computer though, so expect random pictures soonish.

peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment