Saturday, September 4, 2010

happy blog.


had an awesome couple of days. :D

got a few birthday presents to myself. of course i'm poor not, but i don't care! my birthday is coming up and i know these are things i would not receive so i bought them myself! two awesome pairs of shoes and pokemon soul silver! and yes, i keep the pokewalker in my pocket like a giant nerd. I DON'T CARE. (side note: just mentioning the pokewalker made me take it out of my pocket and try to catch something. caught me a wooper. :D) pokemon has been my video game obsession since i was in seventh grade, i never get bored of it.

soul silver makes me so happy though. when the game came out my freshman year of high school my mom had to go to wal-mart early because i had pre-ordered it. she brought it home and i did not move from the couch for hours! it was just so amazing! i was like 'OMG THIS ONE IS NEW AND ALL THE PLACES AND FJKLS:DFJKL'. i loved it.

alright, enough about pokemon. even though i love it.

me and chris also had an awesome date night. did a little mall walking, which is always fun. didn't actually buy anything but i can't not be happy while in a mall. did some trivia at buffalo wild wings. i actually didn't get to play much since we were too far away from the tv and i couldn't read the questions. i was also trying to use the buzztime playmaker app on my iPod and it was hard to get used to. chris loved it though. there were a lot of people playing that night too, which makes it so much more fun! me and chris usually go late at night and are the only ones playing,
so one of us gets to gloat and one of us gets to sad face. no in between.

also saw scott pilgrim vs the world! YES AGAIN. it's that awesome! if you haven't seen it, go see it now! i wish i was as cool as this movie! here's a trailer, watch it then go watch the movie!!

how could you NOT LOVE THIS!?

i was afraid i might be bored seeing it a second time, but it was still awesome! i just had time to see all the little details that i missed the first time. so great!

in other news, haven't gotten to drive a lot this week. though i did drive chris's truck to my granny's house. his truck is so weird though. D: but the point is we made it all in one piece so i must be doing something right. :3

gotta post homework now.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment