Tuesday, November 16, 2010

oh blogger.

i was actually shopping around for a different blog service, blogger. because whenever i try to put picture on you, you just piss me off and make me bang on my keyboard in anger. and i can't keep doing that blogger, my 'q' is already just a tiny little button, i can't afford to lose any more keys.

but everyone else seem to make you work and they don't appear to be filled with horrible rage, so i'm giving you another chance.

anyway, a bunch of stuff has probably happened since the last time i blogged. halloween being the biggest, but if you follow me on facebook you've seen all my halloween madness. but just because it makes me giggle still, he is my favorites dudes halloween costume:

yes, i know you are jealous of my gorgeous hunk of man in the underwear. but he it mine. you back off. :3

also, i did a million halloween looks just for fun. i actually wish i had done more. i still have a wig i didn't even get to use! but it also needs to be cut, my wig is in an ugly shape that is not all like the picture on the package. i need to get it trimmed up. i got it for an awesome cheshire cat tutorial and then never got around to doing it. D:

so yeah. that's about it.

i have an interview at spencer's tomorrow. i'm so excited. i can dress cute and stock all the adult toys and giggle madly to myself if i get this job. it would be so cool. :D

speaking of adult toys, i have nothing against them but some of them do look REALLY PAINFUL and not fun at all. seriously. go to spencer's and look. some of them will make you hurt inside just by looking at them.

oh well. to each there own and whatnot.

anyway, i hope to be posting some artsy and craftsy stuff on here real soon. i'm in the process of making a really sooper long and cozy black and white scarf like knives wears at the chaos theater in my new favorite movie scott pilgrim vs. the world.

just like this. only mine is all a crocheted and much wider, since i'm not a tiny chinese girl and a scarf that skinny would look like i'd wrapped thread around my neck. also, i love her hair. i want hair like knives chau.

i've also made two hats just for fun. well, one is just for fun, i made it my size but am never going to wear it, then i made a small bug sized one to put in her christmas stocking. if i can get some more yarn and some time before then i want to make her a little scarf, too. but we'll see on that one.

but i guess that's all from my random life right now bloggy. except for that dream i had when my hand was broken and i was trying to call my dad while chris took me to the hospital. but other than that it wasn't that interesting of a dream. so yeah.

peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment